7 Awesome Bulldog and Kid Photos – National Kids and Pets Day
National Kids and Pets Day is celebrated every year on April 26th. Find out what kids and Bulldogs do to celebrate this day. Also find out what personalities your kids and Bulldogs have in common and what stuffs they both love to do. And most of all find out what your human personalities your Bulldog have! It’s a day for pets and kids, so let them have fun and enjoy the sun! But don’t forget to remind them or to keep an eye on them for their safety. Make sure they know everything is good in moderation.
1. Time for a photoshoot! Don’t expect me to smile mom, when you don’t let wear my favorite tuxedo.
2. I could’t wait for the alarm to go off. Help! I’m hungry and I can’t get up!
3. I couldn’t stop myself from smiling thinking about the fun things we are gonna do next year!
4. Oh god please don’t tell me I am sick. Not today!
5. I don’t care what you think, I just wanna look cool!
6. I said I wanted Taco Bell not crumbs. Ugh!
7. Can’t believe I have to stay home again, just because we run out of diaper for the baby :(