featured image by @mutta_frenchie
Are you mentally strong? According to some dogs, mentally strong Bulldogs have the ability to maintain certain physical and mental composure when under stress and other mental and physical strains.
Below are some exercises and awesome practices that work, according to Bulldogs. What are those practices? Scroll down below and get yourself familiar with these tips from your Bulldog friends.
You think 7 tips are a lot? Then practice only one at a time! Once a month, once a year? It does not matter. What matters is that you do them.
1. Don’t be scared of being alone. Being the only dog around gets you all the food!
2. Don’t dwell on the past. Always remember that a strong Bulldog always forgives and knows how to let go.
#deepthoughts #bulldogthinking #bulldogdeepthought #sillybulldog #lovemybully #lovemybulldog . . #bulldog #englishbulldog #bulldogkingdom #kali #kalicaramel #bulldogsofinstagram #dogsofinsta #dogsoﬁnstagram #squishy #meanmuggin #meanmug #grumpybulldog #grumpydog #cutepuppy #cutie #bulldogpuppy #bulldogs
3. Don’t let that dog next door influence your emotions. If you can’t control your anger, you might end up at the vet.
4. Don’t worry about pleasing every dog. Just shake it off!
5. Don’t shy away from responsibilities. They’re probably not that hard to do.
6. Don’t fear taking risks. Taking risks is one way ticket to a bucket of dog treats!
7. Don’t waste your energy and time over the things you have no control. Be happy with what you already have at the moment and don’t stress out!
Last Updated on