Premium Cargo Liner & Trunk Cover
“Has held up to drool, mud, etc. it fits my 2002 Highlander perfectly. Stays in place well by attaching to the head rests. Has extra length to protect the car bumper when I want, but also stays folded under when I don’t want the length. Love that it is washable. Thrilled and my lab is happy too.” – BJH
- Bulldogology premium heavy-duty covers come with adjustable straps that allow you to fit the rear seat of cars, trucks, and SUVs.
- 3x thicker layers that are entirely waterproof resistant, our covers are a must-have for all types of weather or accidental bathroom mess.
- Anti-slip silicone backing, the design is perfect for long car trips or restless puppies that just can’t sit still.
- 100% Lifetime Warranty, not happy with your seat covers? Wrong size? No problem! Contact support for warranty details.
- Available Size: 55″ W x 82″ H (Large) or 55″ W x 106″ H (X-Large)
What Makes Our Premium Seat Covers The Best Choice?
What People Are Saying
Bulldogology, a brand pets love and pet owners trust. We support pet owners who love their pets like family.
Over 1 Million pads sold. Over 70k followers. Over 2,000+ reviews. 95% of customers rate us 4 stars and higher. Every order includes our Risk-Free Promise – 💯 Satisfaction Guaranteed if for whatever reason you’re not happy just ask and we’ll get your Money Back – And you keep the box!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, our rear seat covers have 4 small velcro holes made just for baby seat latches.
Our seat covers will not melt and works with heated seats.
Yes, all materials from the covers are safe on leather seats and will not harm seats, no AZO dyes, and no heavy metals.
Yes, all covers are made from waterproof materials!
Yes, all covers are machine washable but best to set on a gentle cycle with cold water and allow to air dry.
All covers are universal fit from provided sizes. If it doesn’t fit, not a problem, we’ll happily exchange for a different size.
Our covers are all colorfast fabric and can handle up to 140°F. However, during extremely hot days and if the covers are wet, consider removing an enclosed car that can exceed over 140°F. All covers contain no AZO dyes and heavy metals and will not bleed onto seats.