Premium Pet Training Pads
“They are leak proof, hold a ton of absorbency and are the perfect size” – Stacy S.
- LARGE 24×24 INCH: Available in 50, 100, or 150 count
- 6 LAYER, 3x THICKER: Absorbent pee pads standard white or with extra charcoal layer black, mixed with Bulldogology Bullsorbent® polymer that instantly absorbs and turns liquid into gel, protecting floors and carpets.
- ADHESIVE STICKY TAPE: Best dog training housebreaking wee wee pads that prevent moving and leaving a huge mess on floors or tiles (sticky tape are optional; adhesive can be very sticky).
- ODOR CONTROL: Perfect for puppies, adult dogs, or any animal, eliminate and neutralize odors fast guarantee to keep your home smelling fresh and clean.
- BUILT-IN ATTRACTANT: Perfect for busy dog owners, attractant puppy pads to help housebreak your dog even if you’re not home.
Save time and money with AutoPads, easily unlock 15% savings by subscribing. Get your product sent to you every 2-weeks or monthly. 100% Free Shipping. No Coupons Necessary. Cancel anytime. No Hassles.
- 100% Free Shipping
- No Coupons Necessary
- Cancel Anytime
- No Hassles
- No Signup Fees
What Makes Our Premium Pee Pads The Best Choice?
What People Are Saying
Bulldogology, a brand pets love and pet owners trust. We support pet owners who love their pets like family.
Over 1 Million pads sold. Over 70k followers. Over 2,000+ reviews. 95% of customers rate us 4 stars and higher. Every order includes our Risk-Free Promise – 💯 Satisfaction Guaranteed if for whatever reason you’re not happy just ask and we’ll get your Money Back – And you keep the box!
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely. We have many Cat owner customers that use our pee pads regularly and they are super satisfied.
Each pad comes with adhesive tabs which you’re able to stick on the corner of the wall and floor. This can help with dogs that lift their legs to pee.
You don’t have to use the adhesives, it is optional. Just leave the tabs on if you prefer not to use it.
No, our pads do not contain any strong odor.
No it does not. Its like any other pad. urine soaks in and gets absorbed.
No, our pads are unscented.
The carbon black has extra absorbency with charcoal materials, which absorb faster, and blocks odor right away! Another BIG difference is after each use they won’t leave any noticeable trace of urine.