Premium Pet Training Pads
“They are leak proof, hold a ton of absorbency and are the perfect size” – Stacy S.
Accidents happen. And when they do, it’s hard to clean up the mess and keep your floors protected. Traditional pet pads just don’t cut it. They’re not absorbent enough so you’re left with a wet, leaky mess. Plus, they don’t block odors so your home still smells like pet accidents. Bulldogology has the solution. Our 6-layer protection with Bullsorbent™ system absorbs liquid quickly and blocks odors so you can relax and enjoy your pet parenthood experience.
- LARGE 24×24 INCH: Available in 50, 100, or 150 count
- 6 LAYER, 3x THICKER: Absorbent pee pads standard white or with extra charcoal layer black, mixed with Bulldogology Bullsorbent® polymer that instantly absorbs and turns liquid into gel, protecting floors and carpets.
- ADHESIVE STICKY TAPE: Best dog training housebreaking wee wee pads that prevent moving and leaving a huge mess on floors or tiles (sticky tape are optional; adhesive can be very sticky).
- ODOR CONTROL: Perfect for puppies, adult dogs, or any animal, eliminate and neutralize odors fast and guarantee to keep your home smelling fresh and clean.
- BUILT-IN ATTRACTANT: Perfect for busy dog owners, attractant puppy pads to help housebreak your dog even if you’re not home.
- 100% Moneyback Guarantee, not happy with our pee pads? No problem! We’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
Free shipping on orders over $35!
- Pet Verified and Approved
- Hassle-Free Easy Returns
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Secure Payments
What Makes Our Premium Pee Pads The Best Choice?
What People Are Saying
Bulldogology, a brand pets love and pet owners trust. We support pet owners who love their pets like family.
Over 1 Million pads sold. Over 70k followers. Over 2,000+ reviews. 95% of customers rate us 4 stars and higher. Every order includes our Risk-Free Promise – 💯 Satisfaction Guaranteed if for whatever reason you’re not happy just ask and we’ll get your Money Back – And you keep the box!
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely. We have many Cat owner customers that use our pee pads regularly and they are super satisfied.
Each pad comes with adhesive tabs which you’re able to stick on the corner of the wall and floor. This can help with dogs that lift their legs to pee.
You don’t have to use the adhesives, it is optional. Just leave the tabs on if you prefer not to use it.
No, our pads do not contain any strong odor.
No it does not. Its like any other pad. urine soaks in and gets absorbed.
No, our pads are unscented.
The carbon black has extra absorbency with charcoal materials, which absorb faster, and blocks odor right away! Another BIG difference is after each use they won’t leave any noticeable trace of urine.
If this has happened using the sticky tape from our puppy pads, don’t panic or get frustrated!
Simply soak a towel with warm/hot water and place it over the top of the tape residue. Wait for at least half an hour. Gently scrape off the residue with an edger such as a paint edger or using your fingernails. There’s also counter adhesive spray remover you can find at your local store if you prefer this.