Write For Us
Want to share your tips you know that can help other pet owners with over 50k readers of Bulldogology Blog? Well, Bulldogology is always looking for high-quality fresh content to share.
If you have great tips and valuable information to share with our readers to help their pets then we are looking to feature you. Please browse through the blog that we cover.
- We do not accept paid guest post for promotion or advertisement. We do no offer do-follow links either. Only high quality, unique, and valuable content accepted. So, if you’re looking for these things, you came to the wrong blog.
- Before you submit your article to us, please read over our guidelines below carefully to get your chance of being accepted.
Here are our Blog Guidelines:
- Dogs are our focus. We like content that is within Puppy to Dogs genre: Health, Grooming, Training, and Tips.
- We also don’t mind content on Cats. Our main audience is Dog owners, but Cat owners are also interested in some of our content and we would like to grow this area of content.
- Please write your blog post between 800-1200 words. Your content must be clear and deliver value.
- Please make sure you format your paragraphs into short easy to read paragraphs. Do not chunk too must sentence into one big paragraph, 1-3 sentence max per paragraphs. If you need examples, please go through our past articles.
- Your Title/Headline is most important. Remember, it’s the first thing readers see, create a compelling headline.
- Include subheadings to break content.
- Add bullets where needed
- Interlink at least 2 anchor text through our past articles at Bulldogology Blog if and where possible.
- We do no promote guest contributors website, products, or services in the body of the article. Our focus is to provide readers with practical tips and valuable information for our readers, not for us to promote your product and services. We do allow you to provide 1-2 links within the body of the blog post to articles you have written for other websites. The links will be reviewed and if the editors feel the links are not relevant, they do have the right to remove them. Links that you submit in your article are not guaranteed to there when published.
- We do not accept duplicate content or content published elsewhere.
- We do not accept articles in PDF or HTML. Please submit articles in the body of the email or preferable in Google Docs or Word Docs. Please read and go over the guidelines before submitting. If you don’t submit your article the way we requested from the information above, you’ll be asked to resubmit to standards.
Read to Submit?
- Write a short paragraph for your author bio with your first and last name. We allow you to provide two links of your choice in your bio. It can be a link to your website and your eBook. If can be a link to your website and social media page. It’s you to you. You get to choose what two links most important to you.
- A Gravatar account using your email address is required to have on your author bio – http://en.gravatar.com (Please provide us with the email address you used for your Gravatar account) Do this before submitting!
Please send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.