Write for Us
Want to share the tips you know that can help other pet owners with over 50k readers of Bulldogology Blog? Well, Bulldogology is always looking for high-quality fresh content to share.
If you have great tips and valuable information to share with our readers to help their pets then we are looking to feature you. Please browse through the blog that we cover.
- We do not accept paid guest posts for promotion or advertisement. We do not offer do-follow links either. Only high-quality, unique, and valuable content is accepted. So, if you’re looking for these things, you came to the wrong blog.
- Any request for price or do-follow will be ignored and marked as spam.
- Before you submit your article to us, please read over our guidelines below carefully to get your chance of being accepted.
- AI content will not be accepted.
Here are our Blog Guidelines:
- Dogs are our focus. We like content that is within the Puppy to Dogs genre: Health, Grooming, Training, and Tips.
- We also don’t mind content on Cats. Our main audience is Dog owners, but Cat owners are also interested in some of our content and we would like to grow this area of content.
- Please write your blog post between 800-1200 words. Your content must be clear and deliver value.
- Please make sure you format your paragraphs into short easy-to-read paragraphs. Do not chunk too must sentences into one big paragraph, 1-3 sentences max per paragraph. If you need examples, please go through our past articles.
- Your Title/Headline is most important. Remember, it’s the first thing readers see, create a compelling headline.
- To improve the readability of your article, consider using subheadings to divide the content into logical sections. Avoid writing in single sentence lines and instead, submit your article in paragraph format. Short paragraphs make the text easier to follow and understand. For an example of the preferred formatting, you can refer to any of the articles on our website.
- Include subheadings to break content.
- Add bullets where needed
- Interlink at least 2 anchor texts through our past articles at Bulldogology Blog if and where possible.
- We do not promote guest contributors’ websites, products, or services in the body of the article. Our focus is to provide readers with practical tips and valuable information for our readers, not for us to promote your product and services. We do allow you to provide 1-2 links within the body of the blog post to articles you have written for other websites. The links will be reviewed and if the editors feel the links are not relevant, they do have the right to remove them. Links that you submit in your article are not guaranteed to be there when published.
- We do not accept duplicate content or content published elsewhere.
- We do not accept articles in PDF or HTML. Please submit articles in the body of the email or preferably in Google Docs or Word Docs. Please read and go over the guidelines before submitting. If you don’t submit your article the way we requested from the information above, you’ll be asked to resubmit to standards.
Are you a Contributing Veterinarian Blogger?
Are you a veterinarian with a passion for dog care and a knack for writing? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We’re expanding our team of expert contributors for our highly popular blog, which garners over 200,000 visitors each month. This is your chance to join a dedicated community and share your expertise and insights on comprehensive dog care, health, and wellness.
Create valuable content that resonates with our readers, promotes best practices for dog care, and underscores the importance of professional veterinary guidance.
- Increased exposure and credibility through your featured work on a platform visited by over 200,000 readers monthly.
- Personal branding support, including a dedicated author bio on our site.
- A collaborative and supportive environment, including detailed content guidelines and structured feedback from our experienced editorial team.
- Craft high-quality, engaging, and reader-friendly content focused on dog care.
- Collaborate with the editorial team to align your unique insights and up-to-date veterinary knowledge with our content strategy.
- Adhere to deadlines provided by the Blog Manager.
- Be receptive to feedback and willing to make necessary edits to blog posts.
- Stay informed about the latest trends and advancements in veterinary care, especially concerning canines.
- DVM degree or equivalent and active veterinary license.
- Strong writing and communication skills, with a portfolio that demonstrates your ability to create compelling and informative content.
- Passion for animal care, particularly in the realm of dogs.
- Ability to use easy-to-understand language that resonates with pet owners of varying levels of expertise.
- Responsive and cooperative with editorial guidelines and deadline-driven dynamics.
How to Apply: If you’re ready to contribute to our community and help dog owners provide the best care for their furry friends, please contact [email protected], and 2-3 writing samples (preferably related to veterinary medicine or dog care)
Join us in our mission to offer top-notch, veterinarian-approved advice for dog lovers around the globe. We look forward to your contributions to our passionate community!
Ready to Submit?
Please send your article to [email protected]