Bulldogology Product Instructions
Puppy Training Pads Instructions
- Select a suitable area inside your home where your Dog will be eliminated. Make sure to place the Training Pad on the quilted side up.
- When your Dog starts to show signs that it needs to go, take your Dog to the Training Pad and encourage your Dog by using command words (i.e. “Go pee! Good boy!”) If your Dog eliminates in a different area of your home, lead your Dog back to the Pad.
- Once the Pad is fully absorbed, pick the Pad up from each of the four corners to conceal it, and then carefully throw the Pad away. Make sure to wash your hands afterward.
- When your Dog becomes comfortable using the Training Pads regularly, start moving the Pad outdoors to get your Dog used to going outside. Do not punish your Dog for accidents – this can be very frightening for them and give you huge setbacks in training the pup. A gentle voice with positive encouragement will go a long way!
Optional Sticky Tapes
- Use the adhesive sticky tapes to keep the pads from moving everywhere.
Keep in mind these sticky tapes can be sticky!
- Dog Training Tip: Repetition is key! Have patience with your pup and using pee pads. Keep training!
How to Remove Sticky Tape from Puppy Pads
Dog Car Seat Cover Instructions
- Unfold the dog car seat cover inside the back seat for all sides of the seat.
- Use both anchor seat grips of the back cover by tucking them inside the seats.
- Strap all adjustable straps on all 4 headrests or just the back seat headrest.
- Use the velcro hose for seat belts or for carrying baby seats.
- Included with your seat covers is a seatbelt leash for your pet.
For a more safe ride, use only a harness with the seatbelt leash.
Washing & Drying Options
- Use the water holes outside for cleaning or inside the washer. Make sure to clean with cold water.
- Let it sundry outside or machine dry with LOW tumble.
Pet Stain & Odor Remover Instructions
Before You Spray
- Test for color change by applying on a hidden area
- Allow 1 hour, then wipe with an absorbent cloth. If color is removed from the test area, discontinue using on a similar type of surface.
- Make sure to remove as many stains or pet messes as possible with a highly absorbent cloth.
- Spray a generous amount onto the stained area.
- Wait 5-10 minutes, then blot the area with an absorbent cloth, and let the area air-dry for 24-48 hours.
- Vacuum once the area is dry.
- Spray a generous amount through the affected area to penetrate the carpet, cover 2x the area of it needed remove the top sprayer, and apply the liquid directly.
- Allow to sit for 1 hour or longer, the longer the better.
- Place a folded towel on top with a heavy item to absorb as much liquid as possible.
- Allow the area to dry, then vacuum once dry.
If the stain and odor still persist, repeat the process. Stronger stains and odors may require multiple applications.