8 Adorable Bulldogs Celebrating The Year Of The Dog
Featured image by @frenchie.dublanc
Yes, we’re talking about the Chinese Year Of The Dog. And, our Bulldogs are ready to celebrate the most special year of the Chinese zodiac. Of course, it’s a big occasion in Bulldogology town, and we wanted to share it with you. Therefore, we invite you to see how these babies feel.
1. We’re happy it’s finally our year. Therefore, we decided to go out and play.
2. There’s no better way to celebrate than spending time with all the dogs in the house.
3. I’m positive that this is going to be a good year. So, let’s have a good attitude.
4. We decided to celebrate big the Year Of The Dog. So, we’re gathering for a party.
5. Chill because we assure you this is going to be an amazing year.
6. It’s time for me to meditate. Also, it’s a good day for taking a walk without mom.
7. Are going to bring some food for the celebration? Otherwise, I won’t go.
8. I don’t know why I feel patriotic. But, I guess the Year Of The Dog doesn’t have to do with it.