French bulldog puppies are known for being stubborn, but they also happen to be the cutest! As French bulldog owners, we understand how important it is to find training treats that your Frenchie will love. If you’re looking for some tasty and healthy dog treats, these top picks offer a variety of flavors and textures to reward your French Bulldog puppy. The best part? They won’t break the bank!
Quick list of the training treats your French pup deserves:
- Wellness Soft Puppy Bites Grain-Free Training Treats (Best Treats for Puppy Training)
- Pet ‘n Shape Chicken/Duck Wrapped Rawhide Chews for Dogs (Best Chicken-Flavored Puppy Treat)
- Good ‘n’ Fun Triple Flavor Dog Kabobs (Most Versatile Dog Treat)
- Greenies Original Dog Dental Treats (Best for Puppy Dental Care Training)
- Zuke’s Puppy Naturals Training Treats – Lamb and Chickpea Flavors (Best Treat for Adventure Training)
- Milk-Bone Multi-Flavored Snacks Treats (Best Puppy Training Snacks)
- Stewart Natural Freeze-Dried Dog Treat (Best Dried Treat for Dogs)
Best Training Treats for French Bulldog Puppies See Amazon.com for the best selection and value. #commissionsearned
Top Picks of French Bulldog Puppy Training Treats
Here are our top 7 best training treats for French bulldog puppies.
1. Wellness Soft Puppy Bites Grain-Free Training Treats
Snacks for all of your training needs. Wellness Soft Puppy Bites Grain-Free Training Treats are grain-free dog treats for French bulldogs with a crunch that will sustain you on game day or game night.
Bring some home today! It is a healthy way to give your puppy a treat at a reasonable price! These Bites have no grain, made from fresh ingredients with no additives.
Feed them when you do training or any time for a tasty bite that will bring out the woof in your Frenchie naturally. You’ll even find exclusive puppy-training tips inside each bag!
The dog treats come from entirely fresh meat without grains. This spares your bulldog puppy from flux.
So, if you’re looking for a treat that assures wellness for its natural ingredients, this product will be your best option.
- Premium all-natural ingredients
- Available in soft treats
- Includes DHA
- Comes with vitamins
- Does not contain any artificial element
- Specially handpicked ingredients
- No grain
- Small bites
- Size is appropriately maintained
- Offers comfort to puppies since they are chewable
Not recommendable for French bulldog puppies more than one-year-old
2. Pet ‘n Shape Chicken/Duck Wrapped Rawhide Chews for Dogs
Okay, so you’re probably hungrier than hungry right now because it’s been quite the week at work/school/life in general. In between all those humans running around doing human stuff, take five minutes for yourself and indulge in that delicious nom-nom treat from Pet ‘n Shape Chicken/Duck Wrapped Rawhide Chews for Dogs – your best friend deserves it! Look out – here comes your new puppy!
Get ready with these tasty rewards by stocking up on Medium French Bulldog Puppies wrapped rawhide chews before the big day arrives! They come with a subtle crunchy texture in a resealable tub giving more bang.
These top-quality dog treats for French bulldogs are hand-wrapped with real, whole sections of juicy chicken.
Funny enough, these are also great for training because your Frenchie can learn to wait patiently while their new friend steals a patty or two from the meaty snack. These tasty and chewy pawties give pups hours of chewing fun and help to promote their dental health too!
- All-natural ingredients to chew
- Treats when you train your Frenchies
- Easy to store with its resealable package
- Fresh treats in chewable form
- Also available for other breeds other than a French bulldog
- No grain (no soy, corn, and wheat)
- Conveniently packed treat
- Good for adult French bulldogs, not just puppies
- No additional or artificial additives, preservatives, or colors
- May is not the best option for pups with allergies to these ingredients
3. Good ‘n’ Fun Triple Flavor Dog Kabobs
Why settle for one when you can give your Frenchie three? Raise your perfect canine companion with Good ‘n’ Fun Triple Flavor Dog Kabobs!
A tasty blend of duck, liver, and chicken varieties makes these delicious animal-safe treats for pups. They’re rich in the nutrients that every best friend deserves, like vitamin E and calcium.
Pack them up on your next hike or camping trip as your Frenchie’s reward for staying close by. It’s great to give your French bulldog a treat they’ll love and enjoy, as these tasty treats are made from delicious ingredients.
These dog treats don’t contain those nasty poultry byproducts or questionable preservatives that most other kibble has in it. Frenchies not only look fabulous but if you adopt one, they’re guaranteed to be friendly!
- Comes with real meat
- Available in three flavors
- Gourmets treat
- Made for puppies
- Great source of protein
- Long-lasting kabobs satisfy the natural chewing urge of French bulldogs
- Better flavor
- Lessens tartar buildup
- Removes plaque
- May not be a good choice for French bulldogs having a sensitive stomach or allergies
4. Greenies Original Dog Dental Treats
One household that never minds having a new addition in the house where their dog lives. There’s always room for more furry friends, just as long as they’re happy and healthy! Thankfully, it’s not hard to stay both of those things with Greenies Original Dog Dental Treats.
The treats contain real liver flavor plus several other ingredients like canola oil, whole wheat flour, and flaxseed. All these will help keep your Frenchie healthy and happy! This makes it good to give when you train your Frenchie.
Dogs of all shapes and breeds love Greenies Original Dog Dental Treats. French Bulldog puppies Lacey, Levi, Marley, Zoey are our newest models for this product because what dog owner doesn’t want more puppy pictures to share with their friends?
The original formula dental treat is uniquely shaped like a bone (and your pup will know it’s well) while also fighting plaque and tartar buildup on their teeth.
And since we know that some training exercises can be less than appetizing to the dog, these tasty treats supplement any routine with Vitamin C.
Other than its delicious flavor, this product helps clean your dog’s teeth and gum line as part of his dental care training. Its natural ingredients keep his breath fresh, making your cuddling time more fun!
- Contains all-natural ingredients
- Rich in minerals, vitamins, and other nutrients
- Veterinarian recommended dog treats
- Chewy in texture
- Available for medium dog breed
- Cleans teeth
- Maintains healthy gums
- Freshens breath
- Easy to digest
- Fights tartar and plaque
- Effective for oral health treatment
- Product contains wheat products which is not advisable for Frenchies with allergies
- May stuck in the throat of your pooch
5. Zuke’s Puppy Naturals Training Treats – Lamb and Chickpea Flavors
Give your sweet little Frenchie the only training treats for French bulldogs made in the USA – Zuke’s Puppy Naturals Training Treats!
And not just any ordinary kind of treat they eat. Our dog treats for French bulldogs are crafted with a blend of lamb and chickpeas, so these refreshing little morsels hold some serious power over your canine companion.
The fresh, all-natural contents have been specially milled for maximum taste and flavor to keep him chewing happily while he learns new commands from you!
These dog treats make great training rewards, and if you purchase them while living in France – well, then it won’t even cost you a thing!
The team at Zukes created Frenchie naturals with care focusing on having protein-rich ingredients and probiotics for nutritious digestion all your pup deserves.
Even better, these incredible ingredients happen to be suitable for any other dog breed too. That’s right; our four-legged friends can get on board with this treat all on their own when they train! So, give your sweet Frenchie one of these fabulous treats today without weight gain.
- Comes in high-quality ingredients (omega 3)
- Available in two flavors (chickpea and lamb)
- Tender treats
- Rich in nutrients
- No grain and gluten
- Suitable for adventurous puppies
- Low in calories per treat
- Has options for varied dietary needs
- Gluten-free and no grain (such as corn)
- No artificial preservatives
- Low calories per treat for chewy training
- Tender and soft
- Easy to chew
- May not be suitable for picky puppies not liking chickpeas and lambs.
6. Milk-Bone Multi-Flavored Snacks Treats
We all know how much our pups do for us, but sometimes they deserve some loving’ for them! Treat your Frenchie with the delicious Milk-Bone Multi-flavored Snacks that are 3x crunchier than the regular treats they eat.
These unique flavored lamb and chickpea treats for French bulldogs come in yummy flavors, which is a win for this sweet tooth Frenchie. Give these as a gift to your dog or any dog lover!
There are two ways to sizzle your dog’s taste buds. Lamb or chickpea will do the trick. Both varieties of treats are made with real animal protein, so they’re rich in natural flavor and nutrients – perfect for any size dog!
They’re also baked, not fried, so you don’t have to worry about any greasy residue on everything else you touch either!
Also, this dog training product contains 12 vitamins and minerals to keep your Frenchie in good health. The treats are very crunchy, which helps clean his teeth and freshen up his breath.
- Treats come in bone-shaped biscuits
- Crunchy in texture
- Contains minerals and vitamins
- Prepared and colored with natural contents
- Effective as rewards when you train your Frenchie
- Available for any dog breed
- Wellness and health treats
- For entertainment and engagement during training
- Convenient storage
- Contains all-natural contents
- Better taste
- Cookie form
- Easy to chewy
- Some of its ingredients may be sensitive and make your French puppy ill
7. Stewart Natural Freeze-Dried Dog Treat
If you are looking for a raw training treat available commercially, Stewart Natural Freeze-Dried Dog Treat can be your best option.
This serves as a simple and fast alternative to a raw dog food diet. The treat is natural, very delicious, and highly nutritious. You can also use it as a healthy snack other than just a training treat.
This product is available in different varieties and types for the varying diets of dogs. Its moisture is sucked out through several drying processes and freezing temperatures. Also, it can last for several years.
- Freeze-dried treat for dog training
- Comes in a natural formula
- Available in chicken flavor
- Provides natural raw nutrition
- Customizable for every dog with its multiple varieties and types
- Great for dog training
- Suitable for any weight
- Free from gluten and grain
- Available in bite-size
- May not be suitable for French dog puppies sensitive to chicken
FAQs for French Bulldog Puppy Training Treats
Before going out in the market to search for your little bulldog’s training treat, you might consider the following frequently asked questions:
What treats should I give my puppy when training?
Babies learn from the way their parents treat them, and puppies are no different. For best results in training a puppy, use positive reinforcement – rewards for desired behaviors rather than punishments for unwanted ones.
Rewards come in many forms, including fondling, praise, food treats, and petting. French bulldogs respond especially well to dog treats! Be sure to give your Frenchie a healthy array of foods as appropriate with their needs, so you don’t have individual foods acting as rewards.
That sounds like way too much work, so if you want something simple that still has a significant effect on your dog’s friendship-making abilities, try good old-fashioned French Bulldogs Dog Training Treats!
Can you give puppies treats for training?
Puppies like food and will be more eager to engage with you, so it’s a good idea to use dog treats as training tools for them. However, we recommend always starting with something healthy that the puppy is not as used too such as French Bulldog puppies.
They’re ideal because they’re easy to chew and digest, unlike older dogs, which might require more challenging treats like bully sticks. Whichever kind of dog treat you go for, make sure that it’s full of nutrients and vitamins, which is why we also sell some dog training treats.
What are the best training treats for French bulldogs?
Puppies love treats, but you want to make sure they aren’t too big as this can be a choking hazard. For the perfect treat, look for items that are under 3 inches in height and width. You can also use dog biscuits or even your homemade recipes for homemade dog treats.
French Bulldog puppies should be started on training before their first birthday as this is when they know how to recognize a command and execute it without whining! It’s essential to use positive reinforcement with these dogs during training- reward them after doing what you want them to do!
The list of the best training treats for French bulldog puppies and their reviews will serve as your guide in choosing the right treatment for your lovable pup.
Our Top Pick
Considering the specs and the reviews by dog owners, we choose Wellness Soft Puppy Bites Grain-Free Training Treats as the best. Most French bulldog parents prefer this product for their pups with its great features, but minimal side effects no matter their size.
Also, it is available at a reasonable price. Keep in mind the reviews detailed above for reference. Try linking to amazon.com or to any amazon associate to search for these treats.
We hope this review gives light on how you should select the best training treat for your French bulldog puppy. Good luck and make the best choice and earn from qualifying purchases.
Featured Images Source: Karsten Winegeart on UnSplash